As I love reading personal post like these I thought i'd jump on the band wagon, Nelipott is currently doing the 'ten day challenge' so I decided to take part, enjoy :)
#10 secrets // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.
I don't really have any secrets of such to spill so i'll stick to 10 facts about myself that you probably don't know of.
01. Iv'e dropped out of my last year in secondary school, Nursing Studies twice, due to issues with my health and been in and out of hospital. Education means quiet a lot to me and it saddens me that I had to leave and wasn't able to perform to my full potential, I always wonder what if ?... but i'm a strong believer of everything happens for a reason and at the time my health was my main priority. I just completed my make-up artistry course which i'm delighted as I was on the verge of finishing it at a later stage.
02. I'm recovering from an eating disorder, i'm taking each day as it comes and trying to learn to love myself, as cliche as it sounds it's one of the hardest things iv'e ever had to do to accept myself for who I am. Onwards and upwards, no dwelling on the past for me, recovery is possible and it's an on going process that i'll have to live with for the rest of my life.
03. I live, breathe fashion and there is nothing more thrilling then creating a story, an image involving many different art forms combined in to one to make magic. I literally drool over the editorials in Elle each month, I really want to work in make-up artistry in fashion as i'm fascinated by it, I plan on moving to London to achieve my dream career.
04. My dog LoLa is my pride and joy, she is treated like a baby and might as well be human as she would buy and sell you the clever little thing. It's crazy the love I receive from my four legged best friend, she is the most lovable, friendly, and beautiful, well manured creature ever. I'm a proud granny of 5 gorgeous boys who I love dearly.
05. When nobody is around I like to dance and sing around my bathroom as if i'm starring in my own music video on MTV. I like to think i'm better than Lady GaGa whether I am or not is another thing, i'll let you use your imagination.
06. Wheatabix is by far one of my favourite foods ever, I could literally eat it for every meal and not be sick of it. It has to be heated up with a tea spoon of sugar and don't forget the cuppa with a drop of milk, yuuuuuuuuum.
07. I am a dancer, I currently do hip hop and ballet and I love how for them 3 hours I forget the world and I can channel my anger, passion and joy into the dance routines. I can't even begin to describe what dance means to me, the friendships I've made and what it's done for my confidence is unreal. Don't let anything or one stop you from doing what you love.
08. I am scared shitless * pardon my french* of rats, if I even set sight of them disgusting creatures on t.v I will scream to the high heavens, I really can't stomach them. I would rather lick old people's crusty feet then be in a room full of rats.
09. I'm very anal about where things are placed and how they are placed, I also like routine and structure so if I use a sorting knife or fork for eating I claim it as mine for each of my meals. The OCD in me drives people crazy but I can't help my ways for now.
10. I see beauty in every single living atom on this earth and I refuse to see anything less.
Did you enjoy the 10 facts I gave you ? Can you relate to any of the above ? Or fancy sharing some of your facts about yourself ?