30 September 2012

PUPS && UPDATE


Hey everyone, I know it's been awhile since I last posted but I really needed a break as my head wasn't in it, I don't want to sound 'oh poor me' I just want to be honest as to where I'm at, but I have had an awful time with depression the past few weeks which is getting the better of me right now, as I have mentioned before I'm recovering from an eating disorder but right now my weight is really bring me down. I can't bring myself to leave the house on my own in fear of what other people think and I know realistically people do judge but not to the point were they pick out every flaw and scrutinise, with that the weight gain as a result of not exercising is quiet overwhelming. I'm stuck at a cross road but hopefully I can fight through this because I don't want to go down the self destructive road again. I won't be posting any OFTD posts for awhile until I feel a bit more confident in myself.

Moving on, I'm glad I got that out of the way, hope you all enjoyed the vlog of the puppy's, they are the most cutest little bundle of fluffs. They all are so different in looks and personality, I've become so attached to them, I'll be heart broken once they are gone. Tomorrow is my 21st birthday, I don't know how I feel about this, it's pretty scary getting 'old' and not knowing what the future holds, in another sense i'm shocked to have made it this far in to adult hood. 'it all goes down hill after 21' please say it isn't true. Oh I forgot to mention that I got my highlighter orange colour in my hair again, I love it, it's so vibrant, it's about time I got rid of the dodgy multi orangy/red. As I mentioned in the video if there is any post you would like me to do more of please just leave a comment, thanks.



9 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been feeling so low, keep on pushing through to the light at the end cause it is there!
    You. Are. Beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better soon, the puppies are so cute X

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is your address? so i can come and steal them all xx

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon and that videos and the photos really made my day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. these little pups are so gorgeous!if I wasn't so allergic
    to dogs I'd come steal them ha :)
    really sorry to hear you've been feeling down!i can relate to being too scared to leave the house and I know how horrible it is so chin up!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thats too bad that you're allergic.
      thanks hun means alot

      <3

      Delete

Thank you soooo soooo much for your comments, hand on heart it means a lot.

<3